New Draft Posted - IEEE P2030.2 Working Group Meeting, Oct 8-9, PJM Philadelphia

Dear P2030.2 Working Group,

The latest p2030.2 draft (draft 4.0) standard has been posted to Mentor.

This will be the working version for our Oct 8-9 Working Group meeting.

Please send comments and proposed edits (redlines via Track Changes) by October 3.

Pre submitted comments and edits will be reviewed first at the live meeting.  Then, live input will be taken next.

The goal of the next live meeting is to complete the content for our ballot-ready draft.

Sincerely,

Charlie Vartanian