IEEE P1159.3 On-Line Documents
The following documents relate to the work of the IEEE P1159.3 Task Force.
Some files available from this webpage require a download password. Contact the task force chair
or secretary to obtain the latest password.
Drafts of IEEE P1159.3
IEEE Std 1159.3-2019 can be purchased from IEEE-SA. Drafts are posted to IEEE iMeet Central
Open Source Project in IEEE SA Open
The IEEE PQDIF Open Source Project includes PQDifLib for reading and writing PQDIF files and PQDifNet,
which is a .NET interface to PQDifLib.
- PQDiffractor: Reading reading and viewing IEEE 1159.3 PQDIF and IEEE C37.111 COMTRADE Files
- Gemstone PQDIF Library: Reading reading and viewing IEEE 1159.3 PQDIF Files
- PQDIFR2: Program to dump PQDIF binary to ASCII formats - Windows Command Line EXE
- logical.txt: Support file needed to run pqdifr2 - put in same location as pqdifr2.exe
- Classic Visual Basic Viewer: 4.69 MB Zip archive containing simple program to view sample PQDIF files
PQDIF COM Library
PQDCOM4.DLL is an ActiveX/COM Library for reading and writing PQDIF files used by many third-parties. The ActiveX library itself is free to use and distribute. Contact the task force chair
or secretary to obtain the password for the source code.
Software Development Kit (SDK)
This kit is put into the public domain by Electrotek Concepts, Inc. It is not being updated at this time. No warranty is expressed or implied. Use at your own risk.
IEEE Power & Energy Society
IEEE PES Transmission and Distribution Committee |
IEEE PES Power Quality Subcommittee
IEEE prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying. For more information, refer to IEEE's Nondiscrimination Policy.
This page is maintained by Dan Sabin and was last updated on 2022 July 11.