[STDS-802-11-ARC] Agenda items for Monday, May 2, ARC call?

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

If anyone has, or is planning to have, an agenda item ready for discussion on the ARC call on Monday, May 2, please let me know.

I personally owe Graham a response/suggestions for a way to proceed on the Clause 6 ideas he presented on our last call.  Beyond that, I’m not aware of anything expected or in the works – but I likely don’t know what all might be underway or planned from other members.  If you have anything in mind, please let me know, as I’ll be building the agenda by end of day tomorrow (April 29).

Thanks. Mark