Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbh comment collection

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Mark,

The comment collection does not need WG approval. As long as you have an indication of TG support (which you now have), I can start the CC when the draft is available.

The rationale for not requiring WG approval for a CC is to (a) reduce the time required to start a CC and make it possible to more easily start a CC off-interim/pplenary cycle, since WG approval is obtained only an interim/plenary or via electronic ballot,
(b) the comments are not subject to external (802 EC/RevCom) review.

Thanks,

Dorothy