[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Resolution for 50 Editorial CIDs in 11-19/2009r0

Dear TGaz,

I have prepared a spreadsheet with a tab:"editorial x 50" that proposed resolutions to the remaining 50 editorial CIDs from LB240. You will see that many have been resolved as the result of earlier CID resolutions. This has been uploaded to Mentor ~ 2.30pm today.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2009-00-00az-resolution-for-50-editorial-cids.xlsx

Please review the proposed resolutions. We will motion the changes in a single vote on Wednesday this week.

Thanks,

--Roy & ChaoChun (Technical Editors)