[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: 802.11az D4.2 and redlines are now posted to the 802.11 members area

Dear TGaz,

This morning 802.11az D4.2 and the redlines were posted to the 802.11 members area.  Links are provided below for your convenience:

1. D4.2
2. D4.2 redline compared to D4.0
3. D4.2 redline compared to D4.1

There are 12 Technical and 2 General CIDs remaining to be resolved. We expect to complete this task during the May meeting, and soon after generate D5.0, then re-enter SA ballot (#2).

Please use D4.2 to check that our CID resolutions so far have been incorporated into the draft correctly, and let me know any errors that you find during the meeting next week.  This will allow us to correct any problems while preparing D5.0.

Thanks in advance,

--Roy & ChaoChun (Technical Editors)