From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 8:56 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Missing TGba Documents

Greetings TGba members,

Now that TGba is completed,

I need to know if any of the following documents were presented and still need to be posted.

If you are an author, would you please let me know which numbers to delete.

Thanks,

Jon

IEEE Standards Association - Documents

Created (ET)

Year

DCN

Rev

Group

Title

Author (Affiliation)

Uploaded (ET)

Actions

22-Dec-2020 ET

2020

1980

0

TGba

SA3 Comments on TGba/D8.0

Po-Kai Huang (Intel)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

29-Oct-2019 ET

2019

1807

0

TGba

CR for Miscellaneous CIDs

Po-Kai Huang (Intel)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

12-Aug-2019 ET

2019

1432

0

TGba

MAC-CR-Previous invalid comments

Alfred Asterjadhi (Qualcomm Inc.)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

26-Jun-2019 ET

2019

1048

0

TGba

WUR Beacon and Synchronization

Po-Kai Huang (Intel)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

01-Apr-2019 ET

2019

592

0

TGba

MAC-CR-Frame Control_p2

Alfred Asterjadhi (Qualcomm Inc.)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

10-Mar-2019 ET

2019

400

0

TGba

Comment resolution for Subclause 9.10.3.4

Kaiying Lv (ZTE Corp.)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

08-Nov-2018 ET

2018

1905

0

TGba

Comment Resolution for Embedded ESSID

Taewon Song (LG Electronics)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

07-Nov-2018 ET

2018

1885

0

TGba

Comment Resolution for Active Scanning Announcement

Taewon Song (LG Electronics)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

07-Nov-2018 ET

2018

1884

0

TGba

Comment Resolution for Neighbor Report element

Taewon Song (LG Electronics)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

07-Jul-2018 ET

2018

1208

0

TGba

TBD in sec 31.10

Guoqing Li (Apple)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

01-Jul-2018 ET

2018

1122

0

TGba

Duty Cycle signaling

Suhwook Kim(LG)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

04-May-2018 ET

2018

838

0

TGba

Spec text for WUR Beacon transmission

Suhwook Kim (LG)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

03-May-2018 ET

2018

828

0

TGba

Draft text for WUR Null frame

Taewon Song (LG Electronics)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

28-Feb-2018 ET

2018

439

0

TGba

TBD clarification for TGba D0.1 (WUR Duty cycle)

Suhwook Kim (LG)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

18-Jan-2018 ET

2018

252

0

TGba

Motion text

Kiseon Ryu (LG Electronics)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

18-Jan-2018 ET

2018

250

0

TGba

Motion on proposed text for WUR beacon generation and counter

Ming Gan (Huawei)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

10-Jan-2018 ET

2018

132

0

TGba

WUR Discovery Frame for Smart Scanning

Taewon Song (LG Electronics)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

10-Jan-2018 ET

2018

117

0

TGba

Delayed wake up procedure

Kaiying Lv (ZTE Corp.)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

10-Jan-2018 ET

2018

116

0

TGba

The Indication Schemes for Simple Multiplexing

Kaiying Lv (ZTE Corp.)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

10-Jan-2018 ET

2018

115

0

TGba

Wake up procedure for tracking STAs

Kaiying Lv (ZTE Corp.)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

05-Nov-2017 ET

2017

1697

0

TGba

Power save scheme with fast medium sync

Ming Gan (Huawei)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

31-Oct-2017 ET

2017

1629

0

TGba

WUR Frame Authentication

Po-Kai Huang (Intel)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

31-Oct-2017 ET

2017

1628

0

TGba

Operation after Unicast Wake-up Frame Transmission

Po-Kai Huang (Intel)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

13-Mar-2017 ET

2017

439

0

TGba

BSS management through WUR wakeup frame

Liwen Chu (Marvell)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

13-Mar-2017 ET

2017

438

0

TGba

BSS management through WUR wakeup frame

Liwen Chu (Marvell)

Pending

Upload, Correct, Delete

Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023
                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!

*********** MEDIATEK Confidentiality Notice ***********
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any
use, dissemination, distribution, printing, retaining or copying
of this e-mail (including its attachments) by unintended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe that you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
(by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of this
e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!