[STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc telco Jan 3 & 10 cancelled

Dear all,

Happy new year and all the best to you in 2023.

The SA recirculation ballot is open and will not close before we travel to Baltimore.

Hence, I cancel the TGbc telcos on January 3rd and 10th.

I expect that we get the comments from the ballot right before we start business on Monday in Baltimore.

In the first round, we will work on the assignment of comments during the face to face meeting. Though we will not have time, as planned, to assign comments before the meeting to come to Baltimore with suggested resolutions, I hope we find time during the week to discuss a first round of proposed resolutions.

Kind regards,

Marc Emmelmann