原始邮件
发件人:yujinnoh
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
日 期 :2022年09月14日 01:37
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-TGBD] 11bd CR document (DCN1458) uploaded
Dear Bo and all,

Based on the discussion during the last 11bd session and further feedback from SA staff, it turns out that the newly assigned ANA value should be balloted which requires the 11bd D7.0.

Especially for Jodi, Catherine, Joseph and Robert, thank you very much for clarifying the issue and making the progress quickly.

If you have any comments, please let me know.

Regards,
Yujin