[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 17 with status of PDT texts - IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello all,

Revision 17 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0997-17-00be-tgbe-spec-text-volunteers-and-status.docx

This revision incorporates all the inputs I have received till 6:00pm ET today (August 23).   I've also added a column about the status of the PDT text(s) per topic.

Regards,
Edward