Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Editorial fix in doc 11-21/1584

Acked with thanks.

Some editorials for your consideration:
A STA affiliated with an MLD, which intends to transmit a multi-TID A-MPDU, shall follow the procedures described in 26.6.3 (Multi-TID A-MPDU and ack-enabled single-TID A-MPDU) for transmitting a the multi-TID A-MPDU with the exception that the A-MPDU shall not include an MPDU corresponding to a TID that is not mapped to the link (see 35.3.7.1 (TID-to-link mapping)) where the PPDU carrying the A-MPDU is scheduled for transmission.

Regards,

Alfred