[STDS-802-11-TGBE] All PHY comments are (re)assigned - LB266 comment spreadsheet (22/0971r5) posted

Dear Alfred and all,

Revision 5 of the LB266 comment spreadsheet is posted:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0971-05-00be-ieee-802-11be-lb266-comments.xlsx

This revision completes the PHY comment (re)assignment.

All CIDs are now assigned.

Regards,
Edward