[STDS-802-11-TGBF] 11bf-CC40-MLME-comments-assignment

Hi all

Thanks a lot for those who volunteered to resolve the CIDs for the MLME topic. The CIDs are assigned based on requests and workload. Please find the attached for the MLME comment assignment.

Since the contents for MLME are quite compact as whole, I took most of the CIDs myself. I will do my best to come up with a near-complete resolution for the entire MLME subclause, for which I might need some offline assistance from our TTT members.

Like Cheng mentioned in a different email, we will need to work as a group and try to converge on the CID resolution. So, all assignees are encouraged to share the CID resolutions first with the TTT members before demonstrating them to the TG.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the comment assignment.

Thanks,

Naren