From: 周培(Pei Zhou) <zhoupei1@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 7:11 PM
To: Solomon Trainin <strainin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] DMG11 comment assignment

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Solomon,

Thanks for sharing the DMG11 comment assignment.

I remembered that I requested to take CIDs: 52 and 53. The attached assignment is CID 34 and CID 53. I am OK with CID 52 is assigned to Rui Du.

But could you please re-assign CID 34 to another TTT member? For example, CID 34 may be better taken by the assignee of CID 368.

Best regards,

Pei Zhou