From: Claudio da Silva <000015f3cbee3aeb-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 3:35 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] CC40 spreadsheets

Folks,

All 912 comments received in CC40 have been assigned.  Special thanks to the 30 members who volunteered to contribute to our first comment resolution, and to the PoCs that guided the assignment process.

Here are updated versions of our CC40 spreadsheets:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0820-05-00bf-ieee-802-11bf-cc40-comments.xlsx

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0731-09-00bf-topics-pocs-and-volunteers-for-comment-resolution-on-d0-1.xls

Time permitting, I’ll make a few comments on comment resolution at the beginning of our next call.  In the meanwhile, reach out if you have any questions.

Best,

Claudio