[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Comment resolution status (CC40)

All,

As promised, I uploaded new revisions of our CC40 working documents that reflect motions passed during the July plenary:

Please review both documents and let me know of any errors.

As discussed in Thursday’s session, we have resolved 228 out of 912 comments (25%), out of which 135 are editorial (out of 266, 50.8%), 7 are general (55, 12.7%), and 86 technical (591, 14.6%).  A breakdown of our progress by TTTs can be found below.

We can have another discussion of our overall progress and things we could do to facilitate more technical discussions next week.  If you have any feedback, please reach out to Tony and/or I, or use our reflector.

Best,

Claudio

PS:  The numbers in the table below are slightly different from the ones above because some comments were reclassified from editorial to technical, and vice-versa.