From: Dongguk Lim [mailto:dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 10:59 AM
To: 'Osama AboulMagd' <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>; 'dibakar.das@xxxxxxxxx' <dibakar.das@xxxxxxxxx>; 'Mahmoud.Kamel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <Mahmoud.Kamel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'alirezar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <alirezar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'humengshi' <humengshi@xxxxxxxxxx>; 'rajat.pushkarna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <rajat.pushkarna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'dongxiandong@xxxxxxxxxx' <dongxiandong@xxxxxxxxxx>; 'HUANG LEI' <huang.lei1@xxxxxxxx>; 'Claudio da Silva' <claudiodasilva@xxxxxx>; 'tony.hanxiao@xxxxxxxxxx' <tony.hanxiao@xxxxxxxxxx>; 'narengerile@xxxxxxxxxx' <narengerile@xxxxxxxxxx>; 'STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: hg.cho@xxxxxxx; js.choi@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 11bf-CC40-Trigger-comments-assignment

Dear TTT members,

Thanks for your interest in the topic Trigger

After requesting CIDs related to Trigger, Two CIDs (129, 561 ) were reassigned from Threshold to Trigger

Please check it in the DCN820r3. and since I didn't receive any request for CIDs, so, as I mentioned in the previous email, to resolve those CIDs and to discuss the sensing Trigger frame, all CIDs were assigned to me.

Therefore, I will prepare the initial document for that and if the drafting is finished, I will share it with you first.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Dongguk.