[STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: Discusssion for the Sensing Trigger frame

Hi Dongguk,

Thanks for the sharing.

I have the following suggestions:

1.     Regarding the following table, Poll, Sounding, Report are called different Sensing Trigger frame variant. However, in the text of the CR document, they are called Poll sub-variant, Sounding sub-variant, and Report sub-variant of the Sensing Trigger frame. This is confusing to me because of the consistency.

Sensing Trigger Subtype field value

Sensing Trigger frame variant

0

Poll

1

Sounding

2

Report

3-15

Reserved

2.     I know maybe you don’t want to touch the Frame A and Frame C in the Topic Threshold in this CR document (See the figure below).

However, since the above two frames are highly related to the variant designs. Could you add some descriptions saying that it’s TBD whether the Sensing Trigger A and C in 11.21.18.6.5 Threshold-based reporting phase are different subvariants of the Sensing Report Trigger frame, or whether the Sensing Trigger A is another new variant of the Sensing Trigger frame? Otherwise, the variant design seems to be a little bit confusing, because actually Sensing Trigger A and B are two different types and now the design doesn’t consider these two types. Thanks.

Best regards,

Mengshi Hu