From: Sahoo, Anirudha (Fed) <00001823ca88828f-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 11:10 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Discussion for the example of TB sensing measrurement instance

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Dongguk,

  I like Figure 11-41c as it is depicted currently in D0.2. It shows different combinations of TB MI, (it is ok if it may not be exhaustive). Replacing it with just a simple one that you suggested will make it difficult for someone, who reads the spec for the first time, to visualize different signaling combinations. Looking at this figure one immediately gets the idea that a TB MI can have many different types of signaling. So, I suggest that we keep those combinations currently in the draft and work to remove ambiguity. Some combination may not be correct. For example, if/when we decide the order of TF and NDPA sounding, either example 3 or 4 would become wrong. Also, I am confused about example 5, but we can correct/clarify example 5. In summary, I would urge not to get rid of those different cases of TB MI, but rather work on making it clear or unambiguous.

thanks and regards

-Anirud

Anirudha (Anirud)  Sahoo (He/Him)

https://sites.google.com/view/a-sahoo