Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Motion request

Agree with Reject.

Regards,

Rojan

From: Sahoo, Anirudha (Fed) <00001823ca88828f-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 4:54 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Motion request

I also agree with Rajat that we should not include MS ID in the “definition” for the reasons he cited.

thanks and regards

-Anirud

Anirudha (Anirud)  Sahoo (He/Him)

https://sites.google.com/view/a-sahoo

Wireless Networks Division

Communications Technology Lab

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 6730

Gaithersburg, MD  20899

Ph: 301-975-4439

Hi Mengshi,

Thanks for initiating this. In my opinion the resolution should be ‘Reject’  because the measurement setup ID is being set because of a result of something also if we keep defining like this, we also need to add measurement Instance ID and any other IDs in future.

But this is my opinion, let’s see what other think about this.

Best Regards,

Rajat.