[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Group documents and draft D0.4

All,

I’ve just uploaded revised versions of the following documents that include motions approved earlier today:

We have made great progress since the interim meeting, and have now resolved 70% of all comments submitted in CC40.  Thank you to everyone that has been contributed to this effort!

You can find a detailed breakdown of our CR effort by comment group and by assignee below.

As promised, I’ve also prepared a new version of our draft that incorporates all motions passed so far.  Robert should upload D0.4 soon.  Tony will send an email to the group once the file is available.

Please reach out if you have questions and/or if you see any issues in the draft and documents referenced above.

Best,

Claudio