From: Hanxiao (Tony, WT Lab) <0000177ab8f731c4-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2022 9:58 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] To each assignee: Please provide an estimated deadline to resolve the remaining CIDs

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Dear all assignees,

         Based on the discussion during the call today, each assignee need to provide the following feedback by November 8:

1.       Estimated deadline to resolve the remaining CIDs

2.       Note: if you want explain something

         When you send to the PoC, please also CC our Editor and me.

         We will discuss during the call on November 8.

         Current status are listed below:

Best Regards : )

Tony Xiao Han