Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 11bf ad-hoc

Hi Junghoon, does it make sense to also add the NDPA section update with new figure and potentially minor editorial changes as part of the ad-hoc meeting?

From: Junghoon Suh <Junghoon.Suh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 7:49 AM
To: Chen, Cheng <cheng.chen@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ali Raissinia <alirezar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
贤东 <dongxiandong@xxxxxxxxxx>; 罗朝明(Chaoming Luo) <luochaoming@xxxxxxxx>; dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx; durui (D) <ray.du@xxxxxxxxxx>; js.choi@xxxxxxx; 'Chris Beg' <chris.beg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Oscar Au <oscar.au@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; leif.r.wilhelmsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Mahmoud.Kamel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Das, Dibakar <dibakar.das@xxxxxxxxx>; Solomon Trainin <strainin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; anirudha.sahoo@xxxxxxxx; debashis_dash@xxxxxxxxx; rajat.pushkarna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Claudio da Silva' <claudiodasilva@xxxxxx>; Jiayi Zhang <jzhang@xxxxxxxxxx>; M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>; Zinan Lin <Zinan.Lin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Hanxiao (Tony, WT Lab) <tony.hanxiao@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 11bf ad-hoc

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hello, Cheng

+ Tony

Let me add Tony here in this email reflector, since he needs to follow up the topics discussed in the Ad-Hoc group here.

Thank you

Regards

Junghoon