Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] PDT Ng Update

Hit the Send button before pasting in the tables.  Now included.

From: Steve Shellhammer
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 9:20 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PDT Ng Update

All,

                Thanks for the good discussion today.   I went back and found some of the 11ax and 11be tables which list the subcarrier indices for the compressed beamforming report, which we are leveraging for the Sensing Measurement report.  They are below.

                I think we listed the number of subcarriers since we wanted to list the size of the CSI for each TX/RX pair, which depends on the number of subcarriers.  However, it gets a little more complicated with the puncturing for 320 MHz, so we can discuss whether listing the number of subcarriers makes sense, now that we support puncturing.

                The indices for Ng = 8 (for 160 MHz and 320 MHz) were based on decimating the Ng = 4 cases below.

Regards,

Steve

Reference Tables

802.11ax Tables