Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] PDT presentation request for 11-22/2116r2

Hi, Tony,

Can you please add the following PDT presentation to 11bf meeting agenda list? I’ll need about 30 minutes to go through the changes made based on comments collected at the last presentation.  I believe it belongs to category 3 in table 1.

DCN:

 11-22/2116r4

Title:

PDT for Rx_OP_Gain_Type and Rx_OP_Gain_Index in CSI Report

Shuling (Julia) Feng (Mediatek)

Rui Du (Huawei)

Best Regards,

Julia