[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Updates of DCN 0017r0

Hi All,

Based on the discussion and received comments when I presented this document, I modified the proposed text to applied the Comeback subfield in the Sensing Poll Trigger frame.

This subfield is defined by using the B25 ( In the basic trigger frame, this bit is used to indicate the UL DCM subfield).

Attached, please find it and let me know if you have any comments for that.

Thanks,

Dongguk.

Dongguk Lim

Chief Technology Officer IoT Connectivity Standard Task/Professional

LG Electronics Inc

19, Yangjae-daero 11-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea

M.82-10-8996-4690  E.dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx