[STDS-802-11-TGBF] D1.0 update

All,

As promised, version P802.11bf D1.0 is ready to go.  I have sent it to Tony a few minutes ago, and our initial Letter Ballot should start in a few days.

Regarding the review of a pre-D1.0 version of the draft discussed during the interim meeting, we were advised by 802.11 leadership to *not* conduct one.  Let’s discuss how we may be able to conduct a pre-review of D2.0 before the next Letter Ballot in our next conference call.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to D1.0!

All the best,

Claudio