Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Reminder: TGbh call April 12, 9am _*ET*_

CORRECTION: The TGbh call is at 9am ET (of course) (not PT).  My mistake.  Corrected.

Thank you Lei, for the sharp eyes!

Mark

From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 6:03 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reminder: TGbh call April 12, 9am PT

All,

A reminder that we have a TGbh teleconference tomorrow morning (U.S. time), April 12 at 9am ET.  The proposed agenda deck can be found here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0630-01-00bh-agenda-tgbh-2022-april-12.pptx.

This teleconference has been designated to run the motions asking about incorporating submitted text proposals into a first internal draft.  Please see the agenda deck for details on those motions.

Also, please note that the procedure for motions on task group teleconferences states, “If a motion is not approved by unanimous consent, it shall be taken as a roll call [recorded] vote.”  So, these motions will be recorded and detailed results (individual votes recorded) will be made available in the minutes.

Note that I suggest we start the call with any discussion about the motions, including any statements/presentations anyone would like to make in support of any of the proposals.  I have already put 11-22/0560r0 on that list.  Other submissions, or comments at the time of the call, are welcomed.

Once we are through the motions, I suggest we review the pending submissions.  We have:

  • 11-22/-0427r5: A minor update to the MAAD2 text (I think the motion on this text is okay to get out of the way first, even though a little odd, because this update is just moving which clause some of the text goes into).
  • 11-21/0332r35: Further discussion on the Issues Tracking document, including a discussion about making some use case “in scope”.  This might lead to new/additional motion(s) for text to be included, in the future, but I don’t think we need to complete this discussion to get started on our first pass through the motions.

Any comments, let me know.

Mark