From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2022 6:04 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TGbh April 21 - Call for contributions

All,

If anyone anticipates a contribution to be discussed/reviewed on the April 21 802.11 TGbh teleconference, please let me know (and post to Mentor, soon).

Potential topics I am aware of:

  • Creation of first draft text (Carol)
  • Updates to Issues Tracking (Jay Yang, et al)
  • Further discussion on any “solution” contribution

Other topics are welcome, also.

Mark