From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 6:46 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; G Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Jouni Malinen' <jouni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reminder TGbh call; contributions needed

All,

A reminder that we are having the next TGbh meeting tomorrow, May 12, at 13:30 ET.  Proposed/preliminary agenda is posted here: 11-22/0590r5

We have the following items that have been posted and/or discussed as possible agenda topics:

  • MAAD MAC Outline: @G Smith: did you want to hold this until Friday?
  • IRMA NEW and IRMA New text: @G Smith: do you want to discuss this tomorrow or Friday?
  • Follow-up on 11-22/0187r2: @Jouni Malinen: You mentioned that you wanted to suggest some minor (renaming, etc.) changes.  Do you plan/want that on tomorrow’s agenda, or Friday’s?
  • I have posted a document to address what I think are the “missing” clauses in our current D0.1.  We can discuss this tomorrow.
  • We can also return to the “Open issues” in the tracking document, tomorrow, if we have nothing else to fill the agenda.

If anyone has comments/concerns, or better yet contributions ready for discussion tomorrow, please let me know.

Mark