Re: [STDS-802-11] Vancouver Information Memo #3

Hello Bruce,

After some schedule pre-check, I got to know that Nanjing meeting in September this year is exactly overlapped with one of Asian big holidays,

which is applied to at least China and Korea, as far as I know.

I’d appreciate if you could also take this into consideration if it is possible to adjust.

Best Regards,

Minho Cheong