[STDS-802-11] updated 15/634r1 posted to Mentor

Hello All:

Thanks for all the feedback on this document in the discussions we had in the NGP sessions. I have changed the document to reflect the discussions and posted 15/634r1 to Mentor. Please let me know if you have comments.

Also, some of you met with me after today’s meeting and provided some additional ideas for the Use Case document. Please let me know if you want to be added as a co-author to this document.

Cheers --

ganesh