[STDS-802-11] Second call for 802.11 Wireless Next Generation presentations - San Antonio - November 2016

Greetings,
   This is the second call for presentations for the 802.11 WNG Standing Committee session in San Antonio (Texas, USA), November 7-11, 2016.  WNG is the forum for presenting new ideas, proposals, and other forward-looking topics for the 802.11 community.   If you would like to make a presentation, please let me know at jim.lansford@xxxxxxxx and I'll add your presentation to the agenda.
Best regards,
Jim Lansford
Chair, WNG
Lei Wang