IEEE 802 GROUP HOTEL
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Tel: +1 (404) 659-2000
Hilton Atlanta is centrally located in downtown Atlanta and is easily accessed from the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL) by way of public transit (MART), shuttle, rental car or taxi. Every guest room features a large granite desk, Hilton Serenity king or two double beds, in-room thermostat control, 49-inch HDTV with HD channels and guide, mini-refrigerator, WiFi access and nightlights with sensors.Reservations: Hilton Atlanta (https://book.passkey.com/go/2020IEEE802)IEEE 802 HOTEL RATES
$US 199.00/Night plus taxes and fees
* Single/Double Room
* Guest Room Internet included
* Available* March 11th through March 22nd
* *Rates are subject to hotel occupancy and the availability of rooms in the Group Room Block.Market Rates:
When the IEEE 802 Group Block Reservations block is full, or the cutoff date has passed market rates will apply.
Group Rate Cut-off Date: Friday, February 21, 2020
If the block is sold out prior to this the date, the group rate may not be available.
Hilton Atlanta Cancellation Policy
No penalty if reservation is cancelled 72 Hours prior
to scheduled date of arrival.IEEE 802 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHIRT
- Everyone registered for and attending the March 2020 IEEE 802 Plenary Session in Atlanta, GA USA may receive a complimentary anniversary shirt. Anniversary Shirts are available in both Men and Women’s sizes from Small to XXX Large.
- If you wish to receive an Anniversary shirt (limit 1 per attendee) please indicate your preferred shirt size with your event registration. If you do not wish to receive an Anniversary shirt please select No Shirt from the drop-down size menu.
- Shirts will be available for pick-up at the event registration desk.
- Shirt request deadline is February 21, 2020.
IEEE 802 40TH ANNIVERSARY SOCIAL
A IEEE 802 40th Anniversary celebration and social event shall take place during March 2020 IEEE 802 Plenary Session in Atlanta, GA USA.
IEEE 802 40TH ANNIVERSARY SOCIAL TICKETS
- Who: Registered attendees and their guests, Individual Tickets are required. 600 Tickets Available
- What: Social Networking Reception, Buffet, Bar Service, and access to all open aquarium exhibits.
- Where: Georgia Aquarium
- When: 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM, Wednesday March 18, 2020
- Why: To gather and celebrate 40 years of dedication and achievements in IEEE 802 Standards.
- How Do I Get There: Shuttle Bus service shall be provided to/from the Georgia Aquarium and the Hilton Atlanta.
Registered attendees may purchase tickets for themselves and their guest on the plenary session registration website.How do I purchase ticket(s)?
o During Registration: You may select the number of tickets you require and pay using the same credit card you use for your registration fee payment.
o After Registration: You may return to the registration website, log in and select the number of tickets you require. This method will allow you to pay with the credit card on file or enter an alternate card to complete payment.
What is included:
* Shuttle Bus Transportation to/from Georgia Aquarium and Hilton Atlanta
* Networking Reception
o 2 Drink Tickets
o Aquarium Admission
ATLANTA HAWKS TICKETS
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to cheer on the Atlanta Hawks at State Farm Arena during your stay in town for the March 2020 IEEE Plenary Session! Click the link below to take advantage of exclusive discounts throughout you time in Atlanta.
o Atlanta Hawks Tickets – IEEE 802 PricesTRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
Please take the initiative to determine if you require a visa to attend a IEEE 802 Meeting. The requirements change from time to time. Because of this, we strongly urge all attendees to review the visa requirements for traveling to each IEEE 802 meeting location and determine for themselves, or in collaboration with their employer, if a visa is required.IEEE STANDARDS INVITATION LETTER
The IEEE Standards Association can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
Request Cut Off Date:
- Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
- Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please return to the registration website and complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
- Urgent Requests: Contact Meeting Planner directly at 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Letters will not be issued after March 6, 2020.EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message: