[STDS-802-11] Communication from Wi-Fi Alliance re: P802.11az D3.1

Dear 802.11 members,

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1524-00-0000-communication-from-wfa-re-p802-11az.docx , which contains a communication from Wi-Fi Alliance regarding P802.11az D3.1.
Consideration of this document is assigned to TGaz.

Given the results of LB255 and TGaz progress this week, I expect P802.11az to transition from WG to SA ballot within the next 3 weeks.
My recommendation to TGaz, and the WG is to consider the items in this communication ( described in the communication as "several minor items") together with received initial SA ballot comments as
the basis for future changes to P802.11az D4.0.

Let me know of any questions.

Thanks,

Dorothy