[STDS-802-11] AMP TIG submission

Hi Bo,

A couple of things.

  1. I posted S1G-EL-Operation, which is informational. https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2097-00-0amp-s1g-el-operation.pptx
  2. I have a question on the length of time on the tele con call for December 13th. The AMP minutes and agenda indicate two hours. But the 802.11 web site shows the tele con going from 10 - 11 am ET. Will the call go from 9 am - 11 am, ET?
    1. I have a conflict from 10 - 11 am ET on December 13th. But if the call goes from 9 - 11 ET then I can present 22/2097 during the 9 - 10 am, ET hour. This is provided 22/2097 can be placed on the agenda. I expect the presentation to be 10 minutes.