Re: [STDS-802-11] UHR SG teleconference plan

Hi all,
During closing plenary meeting, Dorothy exposed the timeline before operating as a task group with current plan to motion UHR PAR and CSD documents in March 2023. Due to EC and Nescom meeting schedule configuration at this period, the Task Group would start in November 2023. We'd progress by using the UHR Study Group time before that.
She mentioned a possible alternative to be able to operate as a Task Group in May 2023, which involves getting a WG approved PAR by mid-February 2023. Such approved PAR could be a final one or a temporary one that can be then revised once we converge on it in March 2023 as planned. That would mean approving PAR and CSD documents in UHR study group on January 30th.

Before rushing to a decision regarding this alternative, and in order to keep that alternative open and get time to consult with the members to see if this would be an idea to consider, I'm announcing an additional UHR conference call on January 30th 10am-12pm ET (which requires a 10-day notice) and announce that there could be motions ran during this conference call.

I'll keep you informed on the result of early consultations on this.

Thanks again for the good progress this week.
Best regards,
Laurent