Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[STDS-802-16] [MC Adhoc] Comment Resolution Results



Dear MC fans,

 

I uploaded the comment resolution results of MC Adhoc. It includes all resolutions done on Monday and Tuesday.

We have resolved 33 out of 36 comments. Only 3 comments have been deferred to main session (#297, #10100, #54).

Thank you for your hard effort for harmonization.

 

Best regards,

Jaeweon

 

From: Jaeweon Cho [mailto:jaeweon.cho@samsung.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 10:45 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [MC Adhoc] Monday Comment Resolution Results

 

Dear MC fans,

 

I uploaded the comment resolution results of MC Adhoc to Temp directory.

We resolved 13 out of 36 comments today. Those are marked with ‘X’ in the commentary database.

MC Adhoc will continue tomorrow evening.

 

Best regards,

Jaeweon

 

From: Jaeweon Cho [mailto:jaeweon.cho@samsung.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 5:06 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [MC Adhoc] Adhoc discussion plan

 

Dear MC fans,

 

A commentary database for Multicarrier Adhoc Discussion has been uploaded to Temp directory.

The comments found in this database includes,

-       14 comments in Clause 16.2.3, MAC: MAC Control messages; MAC MC

-       18 comments in Clause 16.2.8, MAC: Multicarrier operation

-       4 comments in Clause 16.3.3, PHY: Frame structure (I requested them to move to MC Adhoc today).

 

I also uploaded a excel spreadsheet to show a list of these MC comments and classification.

Note that the Adhoc discussion will be run by using the commentary database.

 

In addition, I am considering that several issues (need to be harmonized) are deferred to tomorrow evening.

E.g. Global-CFG, MC feedback, and MC PHY (carrier group).

I am going to deal first ‘easy comment’ today. Let’s discuss the detailed plan in the beginning of tonight discussion.

 

Best regards,

Jaeweon