RE: [RPRWG] Complete RPR/Java model for all three proposals

Siamack,

I agree that it might be necessary to weight the problems we might find.
But at this phase of the standard development, I think we should be
more critical at finding the performance weaknesses of all proposed
algorithms.

We need have all necessary data points to make a good decision. So far
the performance evaluation has been more of marketing talk. It's
mostly about how well this algorithm and that algorithm perform.
That is not good for our selection criteria.

We need to do more of stress testing to determine the limitation of each
proposed algorithm. There are a few basic tests we can start with:

1. Control loop convergence test
2. Fairness index
3. Loss and delay
4. Link Utilization
5. Spatial reuse

Although coming up with good stressful scenarios to test the above metrics
can be hard, I think it's achievable in a short time frame if we get people
to contribute the "worst" traffic pattern that they know of.

What do you say folks? Any volunteer to compile the list?

Best Regards,
Adisak