Re: [RPRWG] Questions about alladin draft.

Adisak,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I still got confused...

1. What's the definition of an active flow? A flow that has packets to send
during the previous interval T? Or a flow that uses more than it's committed
bandwidth in the previous interval T? From the pseudo code, it looks like
the second one. But, if it's the second one, how to allocate the available
bandwidth among flows? For example, if a flow uses less than its committed
bandwidth, but does have some packets to send, what's its allocated
bandwidth? It's committed bandwidth or 0?

2. Since the transit path will always has the highest priority, how to
prevent starvation?

Thanks,

-Ping