[RPRWG] Don't ask for acess to the IEEE 802.17 RPR Draft!

All who follow this reflector need to be aware that the privilege of getting
copies of the RPR draft are reserved for those that directly participate in
the work of IEEE 802.17 by attending the meetings.  Instructions for
password access to the 802.17 "members only" web site are given out at the
meetings.

Please do not send notes to the reflector asking for access to the drafts.
Instead participate in our meetings.  For instance, our next meeting will
take place in Ottawa, Canada the week of May 6 - 9.  You can get full
information about the upcoming meeting at
http://www.ieee802.org/17/documents/announcements/may_announce.pdf

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 208 978-1187