[RPRWG] Reachability Test for Members

RPRWGers,

A few weeks ago I sent out a directed email to everyone who
was a voting member of dot17. I did not get a 100 % response
rate, therefore there are now some members who are at
risk of losing their membership due to lack of reachability.

I will be sending out a second email in a few days to those
who did not respond. If you are a voting member and do not
receive this email, your contact information is stale, and
you need to email me with the new information.

Please check the website member's area in a few days where
John will be posting the lastest member's contact information
spread sheet.

Next week I will be phoning those people who have not responded
via email. If the phone number is not correct, and they have not
attended one of the last 3 meetings, they will be removed.
If they have attended the meetings, but are not reachable I will
attempt to contact them using other means, but failure to be
reachable is grounds for loss of voting rights in the WG.
We will reduce the size of the voter list prior to starting
the first WG ballot.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems