[RPRWG] Draft letter for ITU-T and Call For Interest Report

John, RPRWGers,

I have just uploaded 2 docs onto our local server. These
files will be placed on the local server for people's
review prior to thursday.

These files will not be placed on our public server
in the current form, but we will wait for the final
accepted versions of these documents before they are
posted publically.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems