[RPRWG] RPR Frame Format Consolidation

Hi,

At the last working group meeting, there was some discussion on frame format
consolidation,
allowing us to have a greater number of the newly added control bits in
reserve for future
applications. Please let me know if you are interested in looking at this,
and joining
an adhoc mail list for discussing and reviewing this topic. We will be
using latest draft in combination with accepted frame format proposal as a
base line.
There were also a couple different ideas on control bit consolidation.
Please let us
know if there are any implicit control bit dependencies which are not
currently defined
within the draft. These requirements must also be taken into account.

I would like to setup a first conference call for Friday or early next week.
An email
with call specifics will go out later this week.

	thanks,

	robert

PS. If you are interested in participating on the call and Friday is not
good for you, let me
know and I will try to arrange another time.