[RPRWG] FW: RevCom approval of 802.3ah, 802.11i, 802.16, 802.17

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-3@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG]On Behalf Of Howard Frazier
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:38 AM
To: STDS-802-3@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.3] RevCom approval of 802.3ah, 802.11i, 802.16, 802.17

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce that the IEEE-SA Standards Board Review
Committee (RevCom) unanimously approved the submittals for
P802.3ah, P802.11i, P802.16, and P802.17 this morning.
All four projects will be on the consent agenda for
the IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting tomorrow.

Congratulations to all of you who worked so hard on these projects.
I am particularly pleased to see four major projects achieve
unanimous approval at RevCom.

Howard Frazier
2nd Vice Chairman, IEEE 802 LMSC