[RPRWG] Approval of 802.17 and PAR for 802.17a

Dear RPRWGers,

I am pleased to announce that both the revised PAR for
802.17a (name change) and our base standard P802.17 have
been approved by the Standard's board this morning.

Let me congratulate and thank all of you who have put so
much effort into this project. I would like to extend special
recognition to those people who have helped with the management
of this project over the years:

John Lemon -            Vice Chair
Vinay Bannai -          Secretary
John Hawkins -          Webmaster
Tom Alexander -         Chief Editor

Bob Love -              Past Vice Chair
Mannix O'Connor -       Past co-Secretary
B.J. Lee -              Past co-Secretary

And special thanks to those people who toiled
away at the editing of the document.

Tom Alexander, David James, John Lemon, Steven Wood
Harry Peng, Rhett Brikovskis, Robert Sultan, Necdet Uzun
Jason Fan, Jim Kao, Glenn Parsons, Leon Bruckman, Gal Mor
Robert Castellano, Marc Holness

Now lets all go out and make RPR a success in the marketplace!

cheers,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems