Re: [STDS-802-24] Reflector and TAG voting membership

802.24 participants,

The voting membership of 802.24 and the membership on the STDS-802-24 email reflector are  independent.   The reflector is available for anyone to subscribe or unsubscribe at this link: Join reflector
Announcements about letter ballots are sent to the reflector, but only voting members are allowed (and required) to vote.
At this time, the voting membership of 802.24 consists of the following individuals:
Baykas   Tuncer
Beecher   Phil
Beer   Frederik
Canchi   Radhakrishna
De Ruijter   Hendricus   Clemens
Denson   Michael   brock
Gilb   James   P K "Trainwreck"
Godfrey   Tim
Gong   Daning
Howard   David   Amundson
Jeong   Wun-Cheol
Kato   Shuzo
Kato   Toyoyuki
Khatibi   Farrokh
Kinney   Patrick
Kojima   Fumihide
Kraemer   Bruce   P
Park   TaeJoon
Powell   Clinton
Ptasinski   Henry   S
Ramasastry   Jayaram
Salazar Cardozo   Ruben   Emilio
Sasaki   Shigenobu
Seibert   Cristina
Shah   Kunal   Pankaj
Shin   Chang Sub
Sum   Chin-Sean
Ward   Lisa
We will be including this list on the 802.24 web site in the near future.

Best regards,

Tim.