Re: [STDS-802-24] Additional 802.24 meeting at March plenary session

Clint

The call had already been scheduled for PAP 2, it seemed best for us to participate than for them to change their previously scheduled conference call.

James Gilb

On 03/17/2013 08:22 AM, Clint Powell wrote:
James,
Why not do this during the 802.24 session?

BR,
Clint

-----Original Message-----
From: James P. K. Gilb [mailto:gilb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:01 AM
To: STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-24] Additional 802.24 meeting at March plenary session

All

802.24 is going to hold a joint conference call meeting with PAP 2 on
Tuesday 19 March, 2013 from 14:00-15:30 local time in Orlando.

We are going to use the Governors boardroom (the 802 meeting room) as it
will have a speaker phone in it.

However, this location has limited space, so I will be asking for RSVP to
see if we will be able to fit.  For those who have mobile phones that will
not be roaming, I would ask that you consider calling in from your mobile
phone.

The call in information is as follows:

Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/661399770
Conference Bridge: +1 (773) 897-3014
Meeting ID: 661-399-770
Audio PIN shown after joining call
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP ) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

James Gilb
IEEE 802.24 Smart Grid TAG Chair