From: James P. K. Gilb <gilb@xxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:50 PM
Subject: [STDS-802-24] Fwd: 802.22 inputs to 802.24 for inclusion into PAP2

Dear All,

Please find attached, the 802.22 inputs to 802.24 for review and submission to the SGIP PAP2.

The document can also be found on Mentor at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/13/22-13-0046-01-0000-802-22-inputs-to-802-24-for-sgip-pap2.xlsx

We have made changes based on the discussions yesterday -

1. Added P in front of 802.22b and added the words "draft amendment standard"
2. We have provided details in many fields where details were requested: e. g. TDD, Radio Queue priority, Forward Error Correction, Interference Management, RSSI etc.

Thanks.

Mody

Apurva N. Mody, Ph. D.
Chairman, WhiteSpace Alliance (www.WhiteSpaceAlliance.org)