[STDS-802-24] Proposed changes to the operations manual

(WG/TAG/ECSG Chairs: Please forward to your groups)

Dear 802 community

In our Operations manual, 4.1.5, the requirement for making changes to the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual specifies that: "Revisions to these documents shall be submitted by a Sponsor member to the Sponsor no less than 30 day in advance of a Sponsor Vote to approve them."

I proposing changes to the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual found in document ec-13-0032-00 (which also references content in ec-13-0009-07) for approval at our July 2013 Plenary session.

The documents can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0032-00-00EC-proposed-rule-changes-for-july-2013.pdf
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0009-07-00EC-proposed-5c.pdf

There will be a meeting Sunday evening, 14 July 2013, from 19:30 to 21:30 to discuss the proposed rule changes. Please check the meeting agenda for the location.

James Gilb
IEEE 802 Second Vice Chair